Start Learning Russian in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Username and password for podcast for trial members?

Can't get the new lesson to play? Having troubles downloading the supplemental material? Post your technical questions here, and we'll help you out.
PianoMed
Been Around a Bit

Username and password for podcast for trial members?

Postby PianoMed » March 12th, 2009 6:47 am

Hello everyone!

I just started a trial membership, after a suggestion from my will-be Russian professor (for a beginners' course this fall), and wanted to try the podcast.

On the "podcast page", one reads:

"This is a Premium feature, but you can test drive it during your 7-Day Trial. The trial version of the My Feed is limited to the first and last 3 lessons of each category."

However, no username and password are provided, that Juice (my "podcast reader") requires, prompting for these as soon as I try to access the feed from this site.

Thus - what username and password should I enter, when using Juice?

Keith
New in Town

Postby Keith » March 12th, 2009 11:12 pm

Hi Pianomed,

Thanks for signing up, and deciding to give RussianPod101 a try!

I think you are referring to the Sample Feed. If you've tried My Feed directly from the Learning Center, you may have trouble accessing it, as it does require a username and password from a Premium user.

The sample feed, which is a test drive version of My Feed can be found here:

itpc://www.russianpod101.com/sample_feed.xml

I haven't used Juice before, but I think it should work. Please let us know how it went! Also if you have any questions, you can always e-mail us at:

Thanks again for stopping by and commenting!

Get 35% OFF Premium PLUS
PianoMed
Been Around a Bit

Postby PianoMed » March 13th, 2009 9:10 pm

Hello there!

Thank you for your kind - and quick! - response!

Unfortunately, the "link" you have provided is not recognized by Juice. Perhaps that is only for iTunes, which I do not have?

Best regards,

PianoMed

Keith
New in Town

Postby Keith » March 16th, 2009 11:47 pm

Hi again,

Sorry. I'm not too familiar with Juice myself. But I'm sure someone on our tech team can help you out ;) Please give the tech team a little bit of time to reply here. Thank you!

Return to “Technical Support”