Start Learning Russian in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Flashcards' repetition algorithm is no longer working

oms21214547
New in Town

Flashcards' repetition algorithm is no longer working

Postby oms21214547 » July 29th, 2015 2:45 am

I am not sure if anyone else is having this issue; perhaps, it is just an isolated one--meaning my account. For the past three days, the flashcard algorithm has not been working. Every card answered as "ok" defaults to a spaced repetition of 23.3 or 24 hours, regardless of how many times it has been answered incorrectly. A similar issue occurs with the "well" button. In that case, the minimum repetition period is 2 days. Again, rendering the flashcards worthless as a learning tool. I have tried several different things on my end, hoping it would resolve the issue--recreating new deck, deleting decks and adding them again, etc. None have worked, which leads me to believe the issue is on the IT aside. It is now impossible to study vocabulary with the flashcards, which is one of my favorite features of this program. It is also one of the chief reasons I pay for the premium service. Can someone please respond with an update on the issue and an estimated timetable of when it will be resolved?

kradet.wadret2_51415
New in Town

Re: Flashcards' repetition algorithm is no longer working

Postby kradet.wadret2_51415 » August 12th, 2017 8:51 am

Great. I have no idea about that all
hello
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Technical Support”