95%
you think the podcast is fine without them
5%

Total votes: 20

russian_guy
Expert on Something

beginer lessons

Postby russian_guy » November 15th, 2009 4:03 pm

hey just wondering when are eric and anna comming? i thought ok maybe summer holidays but looks like the vacation is a bit longer. i realy enjoy these lessons but i was thinking maybe you are having trouble making some. well there are a lot of suggestions in the form and you havent answered them. please start off these lessons soon. also please if possible can you have a christmas episode? write soon

russian_guy
Expert on Something

Postby russian_guy » November 22nd, 2009 5:04 pm

please voters write what you think about the poll . tell me your experiences with russianpod101.com.
i know for me i loved it at first sight and when i hear the episodes i think images about russia and visual picture them

Get 40% OFF
watsong
New in Town

Postby watsong » December 6th, 2009 7:04 pm

By far the best set of Russian lessons I have ever listened to. They give dynamic, wet lessons. Not boring, dry ones!

However, I request that the lesson notes include any new Russian words used during the lesson. Omissions can be annoying... Worrying even! (Newbie lesson 15: 'Worry' omission.)

I sometimes get the impression, that Eric is actually trying to attract Anna. We know, that they cannot be friends. Because friendship does not exist between man and woman. (common Russian belief).

Return to “General Discussion and Help Learning Russian”