a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

FREE FEED

Gill
Established Presence

FREE FEED

Postby Gill » March 22nd, 2010 11:30 am

Hi

Does anyone else have problems over the last two weeks with the Free Feed? I am not able to view or download new lessons on the Free Feed any more. Also, I am no longer able to connect to RussianPod101 within ITunes?

Is it possible this problem could be rectified as soon as possible as I am missing all my favourite Russian lessons.

Thank you. :D

bugaboojones
New in Town

Free Feed

Postby bugaboojones » March 24th, 2010 8:59 pm

Gill,

Would you please send me an email at with your username. I'll be able to help you out with your iTunes. As far as the Free feed, are you referring to the RSS Feed or the iTunes Feed?

Get 40% OFF
Gill
Established Presence

Postby Gill » March 24th, 2010 11:07 pm

Hi
I have also sent this reply to as per your request.

Hi Bugaboojones

This is in response to your request today through your forum to e-mail you about the RussianPod101.com Feeds.

My user name is Gill.

I can no longer access your free feed at http://www.russianpod101.com/feed. Also, I cannot get to your RussianPod101.com feed within ITunes. When I try and update the free feed in ITunes, an exclamation mark appears next to the feed and nothing is able to download. As for the free feed within Internet Explorer - it hasn't worked for a couple of weeks now - so I am unable to download any lessons.

So, to summarise, I am referring to the failure of both the RSS Feed and the ITunes feed both of which I use.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Regards

Gill

Gill
Established Presence

FREE FEED DOWN AGAIN

Postby Gill » May 8th, 2010 5:10 pm

The Free Feed is down again. Please can this be sorted out so that I can continue to donwload lessons.

Thanks.

super_user
New in Town

Postby super_user » July 10th, 2010 4:40 am

Hi Gill - This issue should be resolved.

Gill
Established Presence

Postby Gill » July 10th, 2010 12:44 pm

Yes now resolved thank you. Hope it doesn't go down again!

Return to “Technical Support”