Start Learning Russian in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

BASIC BOOTCAMP

Gill
Established Presence

BASIC BOOTCAMP

Postby Gill » February 1st, 2010 3:59 pm

The last numbers lesson with numbers up to 100 - the dialogue track is not correct. The numbers 20-100 are repeated twice and no numbers are listed 13-20. Please could this be corrected.

Thanks.

roxanasharie
Been Around a Bit

Postby roxanasharie » February 3rd, 2010 4:55 am

all fixed :) Thank you for telling us!

Get 40% OFF
Gill
Established Presence

Postby Gill » February 4th, 2010 9:15 pm

Thanks - although none of the current few lessons appear on the normal feed within ITunes so I am unable to download them - please can you make them available as soon as possible.

Thank you.

pgbowman
New in Town

Postby pgbowman » February 5th, 2010 5:44 am

Hi Gill,

Thank you for alerting us to your issue.

Are you still having trouble downloading the lessons from iTunes? I checked the premium and free feeds on iTunes, but the lessons appeared normally.

If you're still having problems, could you let us know which feed you are using (free, basic, premium, or custom)?

Thanks again. We're working to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Peyton

Gill
Established Presence

Postby Gill » February 5th, 2010 8:09 pm

Thank you. Now the files are on the Feed. I usually use the free feed and sometimes find this problem.

I was disappointed to find out recently that the Beginners Series Season 2 with Oksana and Eddie was out for several weeks but it did not appear on the free feed. Therefore, I missed out and now am trying to catch up with about 16 lessons which is very hard, especially as I really enjoy your lessons so much.

Return to “Technical Support”