Start Learning Russian in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Pre-Intermediate lessons

keistas
New in Town

Pre-Intermediate lessons

Postby keistas » July 15th, 2008 4:21 pm

I would like some pre-intermediate lessons. So far it's been too few lessons here (and all those lessons for beginners). I understand - it must be because this site is very new. But I hope RussianPod101 will grow into a big and very useful site. Good luck!

dvortsova
New in Town

intermediate and advanced materials please

Postby dvortsova » August 28th, 2008 11:14 pm

that is my question also....everything so far is just for beginners. However I find the materials go be of excellent quality. BUt I am anxious to see the intermediate and advanced level materials. I eager await them

мне очень нравиятся все материалы на этом сайте, но я не заплачю до того как готовились материалы вышего уревеня.

Get 40% OFF
gurob
New in Town

Postby gurob » October 13th, 2008 4:09 pm

RussianPod101.com offers something for everyone, from the absolute beginner making contact with the language for the first time to the seasoned speaker.

So I think it's time to add more advanced lessons :)

Gill
Established Presence

Postby Gill » October 15th, 2008 7:24 pm

Although I was not a newbie when I joined this site about 3 months ago, I found the lessons to be a revision of what I already know and this really helps me. The Survival Phrases this week was excellent and refreshed the numbers that I already knew. The lessons are getting harder but more challenging.

By the way, what has happened to today's weekly Podcast? Hurry up and put it online!

Enis
New in Town

Postby Enis » October 16th, 2008 2:04 am

Gill wrote:Although I was not a newbie when I joined this site about 3 months ago, I found the lessons to be a revision of what I already know and this really helps me. The Survival Phrases this week was excellent and refreshed the numbers that I already knew. The lessons are getting harder but more challenging.

By the way, what has happened to today's weekly Podcast? Hurry up and put it online!

Hi Gill,

Thank you for all your comments and posts.
We always appreciate it.

I would like to apologize for the late lesson this week.
Beginner Lesson #6 is now online!
We hope you enjoy it! :lol:

Thank you for being part of this great community.

Enis.

Syrdarya
New in Town

Postby Syrdarya » June 15th, 2009 9:41 am

Are there any plans to add new levels? (Lower Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate?) I love this site, but two lessons a week isn't very much compared to some of the sister sites.

pc1271
New in Town

New Russian course for advanced and intermediate beginners

Postby pc1271 » June 22nd, 2009 10:43 am

Hi guys,

Those of you waiting to see a pre-intermediate section on RussianPod101, may want to take a look at a recently launched web site / audiocourse targeted at advanced beginners. Level 1 is just published with level 2 on the way to be published somewhere in the second half of 2009.

Check it out on http://www.audialearn.com

More levels will be published provided the first levels prove to be profitable.
Let's all make this new course successful and order a copy of level 1 today! :D

Patrick

Return to “Learn Russian Feature Requests”