Start Learning Russian in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Audio lessons are missing?

morrowsend
New in Town

Audio lessons are missing?

Postby morrowsend » April 28th, 2009 4:37 am

Hello. I went to the Learning Center to check out the newbie lessons, but some of them seem to be missing (2, 3 and 5, as far as I can tell). There is nothing in the "Listen" section. Is there some sort of problem? :(

monster99
New in Town

Missing audio and lesson files.

Postby monster99 » May 14th, 2009 2:07 pm

I sent two emails regarding missing audio and lesson files, but have received no replies. What is their point in providing this service if there is no service? I will cancel my subscription...as soon as I figure out how to do it.

Get 40% OFF
morrowsend
New in Town

Yeah

Postby morrowsend » May 15th, 2009 3:36 am

I also sent them two e-mails regarding this matter and they never replied. It feels like this whole website is just a shuck built around a sham.

monster99
New in Town

Postby monster99 » May 15th, 2009 5:53 pm

I finally received an email after my third email (titled: WHY DON'T YOU REPLY TO EMAILS?) from Rob Morton, Customer Service & Community Relations. He apologized for not responded to my earlier emails and said the problem with the audio files would be corrected shortly. I haven't yet checked to see if this has been done.

njboys808
New in Town

New Lessons still missing

Postby njboys808 » May 16th, 2009 4:47 pm

Has any one heard whether they intend to add the missing audio lessons? Still is really annoying.

Erik
New in Town

Postby Erik » May 18th, 2009 12:24 pm

dear forum,

sorry for the inconvenience of the missing audio lessons. i have reported the problem again to our tech people, who have been super busy... but still, this is no excuse for not fixing the problem. i hope the matter is resolved promptly. again, apologies for your troubles.

sincerely,

erik

Erik
New in Town

Postby Erik » May 19th, 2009 8:01 am

dear forum,

i checked today and the lessons were up and running. sorry for the wait. let us know if you have any more problems.

all my best,

erik

fraucha
New in Town

Postby fraucha » May 20th, 2009 3:49 pm

Thank you Erik! Ok, next up the same with the Beginner Lessons .... many are missing also.

Sorry to keep on you guys about this. I know you are busy, but if someone goes Premium I think they expect the full set ...

Erik
New in Town

Postby Erik » May 25th, 2009 11:41 pm

fraucha,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I've just reported all missing audio files to our tech people and hopefully this will be resolved quickly. Sorry to have troubled all of you and thank you for helping make this site better. We really appreciate it. :)

Sincerely,

Erik

Erik
New in Town

Postby Erik » May 26th, 2009 2:00 pm

Dear Forum,

All lessons should be up and running. Thank you for your continued support. Your comments are always valuable.

All my best,

Erik

fraucha
New in Town

Postby fraucha » May 26th, 2009 7:54 pm

Erik!!

Thank you Erik and thank you web team!!! This is a growing and excellent site, and I hope that it says around for a long time! The lessons are fun and easy to understand and practical. I know I gave you a hard time about the lessons that were missing, but I am from the advertising world and I know how important it is to keep consumers, so from the beginning the site has to be top notch. I know as the site grows and the additional future sections are activated it will be even better!

Thank you again!
Fraucha

Return to “Technical Support”