I hereby suggest that we who use this wonderful site contribute to making it even better by reporting the typos and errors we find, while using it. In my view, this is really the least we can do for the kind people who are providing this service to us at such a small cost! (Hi there... I'm maxiewawa, the moderator. I hope you don't mind if I add something here, it will help us to work out what's been fixed. For the record, I think this is great, and it's a great help to us. Spaciba!)
To get everyone started, I begin by providing such feedback for one of the lessons, as an example.
- - -
Errors found in vocabulary list with audio to "Survival Phrases # 16 - Counting 2":
* Slow reading of cardinal number "70" is the same as the slow reading of cardinal number "60". (done)
* Reading of cardinal number "30" is missing altogether (neither full speed nor slow). (done)
* Both the full speed and "slow" reading of cardinal number "19" are actually at full speed. (done)
* The word "number" is missing on three rows. (done)
* In the comment in the footer, the second comma should be removed, "in" should be replaced with "into", and "each word" could perhaps be replaced with "it".
- - -
The final remark applies to all the "audio vocabulary lists" that I have inspected thus far.
It is my hope that the webmasters will find this compilation helpful; let me know in this thread if more such feedback is desired, as it could potentially be promptly provided, to some extent.
Best regards from Malmoe, Sweden,
(Spaciba, thank you and tack sa mycket from everyone at RussianPod101.com!)