I'm "New in Town" and coming from ChinesePod, was surprised to find a few things which did not match my expectations.
(1) I was unable to order the introductory CD.
(2) I received no response from my email regarding (1).
(3) I was unable to sign up for a subscription.
(4) During the trial period, I have been unable to get either the iTunes or Juice podcast feeds to work as advertised.
(5) Links are broken.
(6) Lots of material is missing, e.g., anything for the intermediate level, user groups, grammar bank, verb conjugation, "about Russian" area, etc.
(7) I have been unable to "register" for any forums.
 Clicking on the BLOG link brought up an Italian blog.
(9) The Download Center information is outdated.
(10) There are very few videos and a limited amount of lessons (not even the 1,000 promised). If you go to ChinesePod101.com and compare the amount of information available, I believe you will find it incomparable to what is offered here in the Russian section.
On the positive side, the structure and audio for the lessons are quite good.
I am excited about the potential for an outstanding language learning resource and hope to see more soon!