Start Learning Russian in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

More photos of the "A-Team" please! :)

TechHeavy
New in Town

More photos of the "A-Team" please! :)

Postby TechHeavy » November 6th, 2008 11:15 am

I was so pleased to hear in the lesson that Erik had added his photo to the website. Blagadaru vas, Erik! It's so nice to be able to imagine the image of the person speaking to us that we listen to so often. It's the same as always wanting to know what the DJ looks like that we listen to on the radio station all the time. However, I was so disappointed not to see a photo of Anna, and the rest of the team. :(
If only we could convince them to put their photos up also! :)
Would anyone else like to see photos of the rest of the team?

Vercongetorix
New in Town

Postby Vercongetorix » December 1st, 2008 9:20 am

I'm a subscriber to the Japanesepod and Germanpod podcasts as well, and the first thing I did was check the "meet the team" page, for the purpose of seeing the hosts. I was most disappointed to see only one picture up on this page. I would love to see the other 3 pics put up!

Get 40% OFF
Gill
Established Presence

Postby Gill » December 19th, 2008 6:56 pm

Yes it would be lovely to have the whole team pictured on the site. Anna is on Facebook as I have a friend who has seen her on there! Elena has her own web site because I also subscribe to that to help me with Russian. That leaves Alex I think - no picture of him - but it would be nice to see all picturs here!

Keith
New in Town

Postby Keith » December 22nd, 2008 1:56 am

Hi Gill,

Thank you for your enthusiasm! That's definitely on the list of things to do. Alex isn't around so often, but when we do get a hold of him, we'll try to take the picture and post it!

Return to “General Discussion and Help Learning Russian”